Sunday, January 20, 2008

Some People I Would Love to See Right Now

I was just looking though my photos folder, and realizing how many lovely photos I have found (stolen!) from various places on the web of folks I love and miss.
*Darling Dominique and Maarten (from Germany and Holland respectively)--in Newcastle:

Naomi,dear friend from L'abri-the koolest 19 year old I have ever met:

Workers from English L'abri--Stefan, Andrew, and Jeff (Jeff and Heather now live in Chattanooga-yay!):

Newcastle Flatmate, May, frolicking at the Coast:

David, now in London, then smoking in Paris:

Dear Delphine in the South of France--I haven't seen her in so long:

Bill, who is now in Iraq. Before leaving, goofing around with kids from the Compound:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's naomi! I have a blog! Oh my goodness!